We at Stromonic offer a Free Site Optimization Service with our all-managed WordPress hosting clients. Unlike any other hosting provider, that does not offer any such services.
The site optimization service will be offered by Stromonic, one-time per website per client, let’s say if you have 10 websites with us, then you are eligible for all free site optimization services 10 times for each website.
This optimization task will be performed by our skilled WordPress developers who have decades of experience developing and optimizing WordPress-based websites for clients.
Our support team will do their best to diagnose speed-related issues and will help you with basic speed improvement solutions, while full website optimization service will be offered by our developers one-time per website.
To start the optimization process, you will require to submit your basic WordPress login details on our migration form, and one of our developers will contact you within 24 hours.
At Stromonic, your first site speed optimization is free for any website hosted with us but if extra speed optimizations are requested on the same site that we have previously already optimized, there is a $139 charge for that work.
The areas that will be covered under site optimization, include:
- Safe updates of your all themes, plugins, and WordPress core, if you are using any paid plugin/theme which requires a manual update, our team may ask you to share the latest version of that paid plugin/theme.
- Upgrading your website PHP version to the latest stable PHP version, along with double checking your website compatibility before the upgrade.
- Our custom cache plugin installation, configuration, CDN integration, and object cache setup.
- Image optimization and size reduction without quality loss. This can reduce image loading time, page size, and bandwidth consumption.
- Database optimization, by removing empty columns, abundant tables, and converting database structure to the latest versions.
- Figuring out resource-hungry and badly coded plugins, and replacing them with alternative plugins.
The targets which we are aiming for:
- TTFB (Time To First Byte) – under 250ms in the state where it’s hosted, under 400ms internationally.
- FCP (First Contentful Paint) – under 2 seconds.
- LCP (Largest Contentful Paint) – under 4.5 seconds.
- Load Time (document complete) – under 2.5 seconds.
Please note that not all websites will be able to reach those targets, as your website complexity can affect the optimization results. Websites built with WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, Podcast, E-Learning, or Course Selling are much heavier sites and it may not possible to reach those targets for these kinds of sites.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team, via live chat or ticket system.
Was this helpful?
1 / 0