If you’ve purchased your domain with Network Solutions, then the private nameservers which you received from HostGoi must be registered with Network Solutions in order for your domain to resolve to your hosting account.
The following instructions will provide you a walkthrough of the process for registering and setting up private nameservers at Network Solution.
- Log into your account at networksolutions.com (choose Manage My Domains from the drop-down menu).
- Click Manage Host Servers at the bottom of the left navigation menu.
- If Manage Host Servers does not appear once you have logged in, go directly to the Nameserver Management page.
- On the Nameserver Management page, enter the name of the host server to be created or modified in the first field.
- Click Go.
- On the next page prompt, enter or verify the IP address.
- Confirm the changes to the host server. If the information is correct, click Save Changes.
- Repeat the steps for any additional private nameservers.
Once your private nameservers are successfully registered with the domain’s registrar, other domains can be set to use the private nameservers that were registered.
Keep in mind, like most nameserver changes, it will take an additional 24 to 48 hours (sometimes quicker) for this change to propagate and be usable. This delay applies to all domains with any registrar, not just Network Solutions.