If you have already installed WordPress CMS on your websites and would like to manage your all WordPress sites under one platform, then follow the below steps:
1. At first log in to your client area dashboard (https://my.stromonic.com/login).
2. Then select your web hosting account from the “Active Products/Services” list (https://my.stromonic.com/clientarea.php?action=services).
3. On this page, click on Login to cPanel.
4. On the search box, search “WordPress” then click on “WordPress Manager by Softaculous”
5. Done! You are now in the “WordPress Management” section.
1. To login into WordPress Admin, simply click on the “Login” button on the WordPress Management section.
2. You can click on “” symbol to unlock more WordPress management features like Updates, Cloning, Staging, Backups, Restores etc.
Was this helpful?
1 / 0