- Log into your Name.com account.
- Click on the My Domains button, located on the top right hand corner.
- Click the domain name you would like to manage.
- Click Manage Nameservers, in the Nameservers column.
- Click the Delete All button to clear the current nameservers away. Alternatively you can also Delete them one-by-one by clicking Delete, on the right-hand side.
- Enter the new nameserver in the empty box labeled Add Nameserver and then click the blue Add button. Be sure to only add one at a time.
- Click Apply Changes.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0