Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.
After purchasing our hosting account, you will receive a Welcome email from us which contains our “name server” and you need to update your domain name server to our “name server”.
If your domain is registered on NameCheap.com, you should follow this tutorial to update the NameServer of your Domain to our NameServer.
1. Open the NameCheap.com website and click on “Sign in“. It will show you a login form.
2. After a successful login, click on the “Manage” which domain nameservers you would like to update.
3. Then from the page find “NAMESERVERS” and select “Custom DNS“.
4. Then enter your nameservers which you have received on hosting login email.
5. After entering your nameservers, click on Save.
Was this helpful?
1 / 0