Hosting packages help speed up the process of creating new cPanel hosting accounts by pre-defining several properties of the accounts you want to create (i.e. storage space, bandwidth, emails, parked domains, etc.)
You can create as many hosting packages as you wish.
1) At first, login to your Stromonic client area, then click on your active Growth Suite or Reseller Package.
2) Click on the “Log in to WHM” option under the Actions section.
3) Once you logged in to WHM Panel, then click on the “Add a Package” option under the Packages section.
This is where you set up a new pre-defined account package.
4) Make sure you enter a single word name in the “Package Name” field. Don’t use any underscores or dashes.
Note that space and bandwidth must be entered in megabytes (MB) and NOT gigabytes (GB).
Fill up the fields and continue down the list, setting limits for each of the resources.
Generally, you should specify an amount for space and bandwidth, but it’s also advisable to set an amount for parked and add-on domains.
In the latest version of WHM, you will also see the maximum hourly email limit and other email options. It’s highly recommended that you set an amount; don’t use unlimited which can take your server down if a user starts spamming.
On scrolling down, you can set some extra options. Generally, you don’t need to change any of this. You can select dedicated IP if you want to give one with the package.
5) When finished, click the “Add” button.
That’s it! The new account package has been created, and can now be used to speed up the hosting account creation process.
Here you can see the new package that you created.
This is the end of the tutorial. Remember that you can create as many hosting packages as you wish, and that they greatly speed up the process of creating new hosting accounts.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0