To create a new email address in cPanel, perform the following steps:
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Email” section, click on the “Email Account” Icon.
3. On the “Email Accounts” page, click on the “Create” button.
4. Now on this new email address creation page, enter your desired email username, this username will be the prefix of your email account. Also, enter a strong password for your email address account. Once entered, simply hit on “Create” button.
5. Done! You have successfully created your first email account. Your email addresses can be managed from the same Email Accounts section mentioned earlier.
As per the above screenshot, let’s mention the options highlighted here:
Check Email: You can directly login to your email address account.
Manage: You can reset your email address password, and modify email disk space by clicking on the Manage button.
Connect Devices: This will show the SMTP server details of your emails, which can be used to integrate your email address on your mobile, laptop, or desktop devices.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0